Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Yummy Guilty Pleasure: Almond and Oreo Chocolate Fudge

Chocolate is the best comfort food you can ever have. Chocolate has been known to increase the level of serotonin and endorphin ("happy hormone") in your brain and has mild anti-depressant effect. I used to eat lots and lots of chocolate when I was a bit younger but now I still enjoy my chocolate so much but in moderation. Today I'm doing an almond and Oreo chocolate fudge and it taste so delicious. This is the easiest recipe for fudge and it so simple to prepare. Just a perfect weekend indulgence. Yummy!


So, here is the ingredients:
400g of cooking chocolate
450g of sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoon of oil
Half cup of diced almond
One cup of crushed Oreo biscuit (without the cream)








 Steps:
1. Using a slow fire, melt the chocolate and then add condensed milk, oil and stir well



 2. Add almond and Oreo biscuit and stir again


3. Transfer to bowl
4. Refrigerate until its hardened. DONE!


Yummy Yummy!!
 I'm going to get another bite of this yummy fudge. Bye

p/s: just wanna let my beloved hubby know that I loved him to bits ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment