Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion .. I LIKE!!!



I've been looking for a good product that rich in Hyaluronic acid after seeing a video of interview with beauty guru, Kate Somerville about her secret to make that 'healthy glow' on famous Hollywood celebrities before their red carpet. She said her secret was simply Hyaluronic acid. And another interesting thing she mentioned was hydration versus moisture. I thought they were the same thing. But nope. They were two different things. Our skin need hydration AND moisture not OR. Hydration come from ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid and moisture from our moisturizer/lotion. Hyaluronic acid forms a major constituent in our skin and is an effective topical humectant. It has major role in wound healing by providing a hydrated micro-environment for cell repair and its interaction with other cell factors drives collagen synthesis. Injectable hyaluronic acid (such as Restylane) has been widely used in lip augmentation and improve wrinkles by restoring dermal integrity.

Good enough right? I decided to try the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. Hada Labo is a Japanese brand and quite new in Malaysia. I saw their products at the local pharmacy, Guardian and Watson but not all branch sell this products. After reading a few review from blog raving about it, I'm convinced. I'm a bit worried at first because I have combination/oily skin and I'm worried that this product might be too rich or oily and clogged my pores.But I decided to buy it anyway because I loved SK-II (also Japenese brand) and one bottle of these sold out in every 4 seconds in Japan.

So, I bought this lotion and after using it for 2 weeks, I'm sold out! Hello new HG!

Yup, definitely a new HG for me. I used it everyday like 3-4 times a day in hot day. Just pat and pat and pat it on my skin and let it dry. It cooled down my skin instantly. Its like giving your skin a 'drink' literally.hehe.And my skin loving it. I thought it would be too rich for my combination skin but this lotion just soaked in your skin and doesn't cause oiliness. It gives a plump, more hydrated skin that just glows. I even incorporate this lotion with my daily regime and it works so well. I used under my moisturizer and it just blend it really well and I even used it on my eyes and it helps with all the fine lines too. This is definitely HG material and I'm loving it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment