Sunday, February 21, 2010

Testing testing 1 2 3

Hi there,

This is my first post for my first blog ever. Not sure what I want to write on this blog yet.Maybe i'll figure something out as time passed by.

As the name of this blog implied, I'm a proud mama of my beautiful son, Amir Haziq and happily married with the greatest man, my best friend and "partner in crime", none other than my beloved husband, Muhammad Fadhli. We've been married for 2 years 1 month 23 days. May this marriage lasts for the rest of our lives and be blessed with abundant of love, and hopefully more kids and little grandchildrens..hihi. I love both of you so much. Muahxx (^ ^,)

Currently living in shah alam and now enjoying my time as temporary full-time wife and mother.

That's all for now. Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment